Backend DeveloperApply now
Remote, Full time.
Who are unusuals AI?
unusuals is a AI software company, born in 2016 with the goal of automating business processes for infrastructures owners and managers. Currently our cloud-based platform detects defects in cross-sectors infrastructures.
Our growth strategy is based on the exceptional work of our team. Honesty with our team and customers is one of our most important values. Our team members are autonomous and we ensure them a professional growth.
Our customers are both national and multinational companies. We work globally, with users and customers around the world.
What is our magic? We use Deep Learning for the automatic analysis of visual data, from videos to images and 3D point clouds, freeing our customers from repetitive tasks.
Take a look at our team at:
Who are we looking for?
An experienced backend and python developer. A team player, with experience in multidisciplinary teams (product designers, product owners/managers, front end…), to work on both product and projects developments.
We would love to find someone familiar with Kanban or scrum. Someone who is always looking forward to learn along with a team. Someone who is focused on added value and attention to detail, but also keeping a practical view.
Desired technical skills:
- Python development experience
- Automatic testing to support developments (unittest, pytest, mamba or similar)
- APIs definition and development. Ideally using an API-first approach
- Used to live with the stability given by a CI (Continuous Integration)
- Familiar with software development principles such as SOLID, and their application
Nice to have:
- DDD and Hexagonal Architecting
- TDD practitioner
- AWS services integration and use
- Events-based architecture
- AI and Front-end skills and/or interest
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, go ahead and contact us. We believe that attitude is the cornerstone of knowledge!
- We use Python to develop both our AI and backend
- Our backend has been designed using an Hexagonal architecture and DDD approach
- Our API uses GraphQL, combined with Flask and Ariadne
- We use MySQL and Redis for databases
- Docker to pack components
- We use AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, SES and others, described in CloudFormation for cloud provisioning
- Our frontend development uses React and SASS. Also Amplify for deployment.
- We use Bitbucket pipelines for automatic testing and deployment
- Regarding software issue tracking and management we use Jira, Confluence and Slack
What do we offer?
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours (only fixed time is Daily meeting every day at 10am)
- An ultrabook (Windows/Linux) to let you work remotely
- Everything you need to comfortably work: Screen, keypad(not a mechanical one), mouse, software…
- Being part of the company’s product team
- Our company is based in Madrid. Therefore, from time to time a trip to Madrid shall be requested to personally meet the team
- Training and events are included in our budget